Are You Ready to Buy a New Home?
A very important step in the home-buying process is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage. This will give us an idea of the price range you can afford. We’ll match you with one of our available homes or connect with you a licensed agent who can assist in finding the best deal on a home that is right for you.
Getting pre-qualified will require that you provide a lender with some basic information on your income, assets, and debt. We can arrange to have this done for you at no cost.
Another benefit in getting pre-qualified is that it is an expression of your seriousness in purchasing a home, which may be a deciding factor in a situation of competing offers from other not-yet qualified buyers on your dream home.
Enter your information below and we will get in touch with your shortly, or call us at 833-4-RISE-UP or 833-474-7387
- Supreme Court Allows Evictions To Resume During Pandemic
- The Truth About Land Investing: 21 Warning Signs To Look For When Buying Vacant Land
- What Do Experts See on the Horizon for the Second Half of the Year?
- The New Normal of Selling a Home Today, Explained
- How to Address Problem Vacancies in Your Neighborhood